Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Some of my most favorite cards I spied at the NYSS this year...

I will tell you, one of my all time favorite things is overhearing people reading and laughing at my cards. I must further admit that they really never stop being funny to me too, even after this long, I think they are wicked funny and I laugh right along with people. I know that might make me a jackass but I am just being honest.

Though it sometimes pains me that I cannot always be the one to come up with funny as shit cards, that I must even laugh out loud at other people's cards, I am telling you, the cards I saw at the show were top freakin notch. You gotta see these, all winners!!! Kudos to all you card makers, makin great, funny, and beautiful cards. You all inspire me to press on!















No comments:

Post a Comment